How to Breastfeed Successfully
by Dr Florence Wong
In this article, Dr. Florence Wong will be sharing some knowledge about breastfeeding and how to breastfeed successfully.
For all expecting mothers who are planning to breastfeed their babies, watch this video for some useful tips that will benefit you and your baby.
Dr. Florence will share her knowledge and answer these questions that most first time mothers will be wondering about.
– Which part of the milk is best for your baby?
– How to know if you’re breastfeeding correctly?
– How to know if your baby is hungry? What are the signals that babies show when they are feeling hungry?
– How often should you breastfeed your baby?
– When will your breast milk production be at the highest?
– How to know if your baby is getting enough milk?
– How to stimulate yourself to produce more breast milk for your baby and to store for future use?
– How often should you pump out milk for storage and how to store them?
We would like to thank Dr Florence Wong from Tiny Tots Child Specialist Clinic for visiting our confinement centre in KL and sharing these useful tips to all expecting mothers
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to be able to serve you at our confinement centre in KL and take care of you and your baby's health and giving you a helpful hand during the 28 days transition to being a new parent right after giving birth. We hope to see you and your baby soon. Thank you!
Check out our Facebook for our updates.
Monday : 9am-5pm
Tuesday : 9am-5pm
Wednesday : 9am-5pm
Thursday : 9am-5pm
Friday : 9am-5pm
Saturday : 9am-5pm
Sunday : 9am-2pm